Since it is the 15th of August, I thought this would be a good time to take account of what I want to accomplish for the rest of the month. This is my list of 10 things I must do before August is over.
10. Enroll my son in some toddler program.
9. Go see the Peter Sellers exhibit at Rockefeller Center.
8. Rip up hideous purple carpet in bedroom.
7. Move computer downstairs.
6. Send book off to publishing company.
5. Figure out party theme for son's 3rd birthday next month.
4. Sell more items on Ebay.
3. Work/finish project for husband.
2. Cook better meals.
1. Appreciate the fine combination of gin and tonic.