Today is the day I will post my list thanks to Lauren. I have deleted some and added others. The ones I deleted, well I couldn't have said it better myself.
1. You had to spend the rest of your life on an island with one person and it can't be your spouse. Who would it be?
Rhys Ifans or a young Terrence Stamp or Michael Caine. I know, they're all actors, at least they'd amuse me.
2. If you were God for a day, what is the one thing you would do first?
I would eliminate hatred. Then I wouldn't have to worry about stopping wars.
3. Most disturbing thing you've seen on the news lately?
Teenagers slapping strangers and taping it with their videophones,then posting it online. I'm having flashbacks to A Clockwork Orange. The future is much worse than any 1970;s film about the future
4. Who would write the soundtrack to your life?
I'd like to hear a collaboration between Air and Super Furry Animals(Frenchmen and Welshmen. Could be interesting)
5. Who is your greatest literary influence?
When I was a young lass, it was Mary Stewart-My Brother Michael, Touch Not The Cat,Moonspinners. Great for a girl. Gave me my wanderlust.
Now it would be JG Ballard. It explains a lot about me. I would say Philip K Dick but I don't want to scare anyone.