04 June 2007

I'm looking for the joke with a microscope...

Yes yes and yes. We watched Repo Man this weekend because I had to give my husband an early Father's day present. (I cannot keep presents for long) RP is just about the oddest movie and it reminds me of my husband as well. I knew the soundtrack way before I ever saw the film. I was trying to pick out a favorite song today but they are all great, and they all work well together as soundtracks go. Maybe I'll pick the Circle Jerks. I dunno...


Here's my coral painting I did last week.


Another glimpse in my sketchbook

6 comments:

JC said...

You know, I have never seen Repo Man. I probably should, I think I might like it.

Love the sketchbook sketches!

hollibobolli said...

I actually like Repo Man. I love the sketchbook sketches too.. but I am digging that coral painting. There is something chalky, yet heavenly creamy calm about it.

I don't know what exactly I'm trying to say. But I do know!

Vedrana M. said...

beautiful painting and i just love your sketches :)

paintergirl said...

jc-What-WHAT? You have to see this movie. It's like this quintessential 80's film. It's in a parallel universe to the John Hughes 80's films. Take a break from school work and re-adjust your netflix list. Trust me.


holliholli-It is a strange strange little movie.I like the sketchbook page because there is an old note I found that my husband wrote on some old papers.
That coral makes me calm too. Thanks.

vedrana-Thank you! How is school going?

Digital Scott's Illustrationblog said...

I need to see Repo Man again! Thanks! I like your work.

Willie Baronet said...

Repo Man is the shizzznit!! Who is cooler than Harry Dean, paintergirl??


Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Rockin' the Catskills, United States
Love number stations.