I was over at Sister Margarets blog and she was asked 5 questions from Leah. There are some rules to play which are very simple and at the bottom. I really wanted to be interviewed so here are Margaret's questions for me.
1-What reality TV show would you be on if you had to be on one?
Survivor-definitely a south pacific Island with a Scotsman, a southern con man with heart of gold and a good doc. I am very specific. There does not have to be any other girls.
2. Newspapers, magazines, books, or the internets: which is your favorite media?
I'm still an old fashioned girl and love the idea of reading a really well written extremely informative newspaper, but there are so few and frankly I don't have much time. I love books too but again the time. I find myself loving magazines because they have nice pretty pictures and short articles. My favorites at the moment are Dwell and Metropolis.
3. If you had to give-up one of your 5 senses: which one and why?
Very tough but I'll pick smell. But only because I won't loose my sense of taste because the question says "only 1".
4. If Ben & Jerry's were to name an ice cream flavor after you, what would it be?
Fudgie Mcfudge sounds terrible but that's all I can think of at the moment. Dark chocolate ice cream with ginger, almonds ans swirls of vanilla with bits of fudge.
5. If you could start a new holiday:, what, when, and how would you celebrate?
Celebrate your favorite music video day. It would be sometime in the winter when life is a bit blah. You would dress up as a character and you were allowed to sing your music video song all day. Fun huh? Like Halloween in the winter.
My first one I would pick would be Flock of Seagulls-"And I ran" I'm not sure if I would dress up like the lead singer or one of the girls. They are both pretty cool.
Here are the rules:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.” And please, feel free to comment on my fabulousness, or whatever.
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.