I saw this over at acumamakiki and was inspired.
It's a little list of random facts about paintergirl.
1. I HATE the song "Season's in the Sun". I would cry every time I heard it as a child, and now it grates on my nerves.
2.I once biked 500 miles in Europe.
3. I was given a teaching assistantship at the University of New Mexico, but walked away from it.
4. I am a very jealous, quick tempered Irish girl. I have to really work at being calm and reflective and less judgmental.
5. I really love gin and tonic, but lately we just drink vino.
6. I tend to burn my bridges.
7. I hate it when people litter.
8. I wish I could speak French.
9. I have a habit where every time I walk into a library, I must to check out a book.
No matter how many books I have at home, I will check a new one out.
10. I am sick of hearing about Suri!