12 May 2005

People so busy,makes me feel dizzy

Meme Chose

This came to me via MaryBishop.

Thanks MB!

The rules are simple when you're tagged. Choose 5 items from the list to write about. Tag 3 other people when you're done.

The theme is, as you can see, "If I could be..."

If I could be a scientist, I would figure out how to time travel, and change the entire fate of the world by sexily dissuading Henry Ford to not create the car and for Einstein to not discover the Theory of Relativity.

If I could be a farmer

If I could be a musician, I'd have a rock band called The mange Wombats. We'd do lots of covers of punk songs, but in a very sweet way. Kind of catch you off guard.

If I could be a doctor
If I could be a painter
If I could be a gardener
If I could be a missionary
If I could be a chef,I'd be a pastry chef and whip up Chocolate croissants whenever I felt like it.

If I could be an architect, I'd make all my friends and family eco friendly homes.
If I could be a linguist
If I could be a psychologist
If I could be a librarian
If I could be an athlete
If I could be a lawyer
If I could be an inn-keeper
If I could be a professor
If I could be a writer
If I could be a llama-rider
If I could be a bonnie pirate
If I could be an astronaut,(even though I just got rid of Einstein)I would LOVE to go and check out other planets. Mars and Jupiter are the first on my list.


If I could be a justice on any one court in the world
If I could be married to any current famous political figure
If I could be a world famous blogger
-------

I tag The40s,janasayqua,and crazydazetees

4 comments:

T said...

Like your comments !! Can't wait to go to your first gig. Would you do any Costello covers?

Unknown said...

Nice! You're so durn clever...

paintergirl said...

T-of course I'd do Costello. I was just generalizing with the punk thing. I think I'd have to do some Judas Priest as well.

LB-we are sisters in spirit.Thanks!

CDT-I'm happy that you're playing along.

mary bishop said...

Great answers...I love the concept of time travel...Mange Wombats? sounds wild...I want a backstage pass and a chocolate croissant.


Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Rockin' the Catskills, United States
Love number stations.