17 September 2012

The 5 Year Re-Cap Game

It's been a long time since I was last on here. Let's play a little catch up game. What is crazy and weird, last I was on I had just cut all my hair off, and now 5 years later I've done it again. Life has funny cycles.

-Sold our house in Peekskill NY
-Bought an RV
-Started The Wedding Project
-Lived in Bennington VT for the winter
-Emily (the black lab) tore a cruciate ligament in her back right leg. Needed $$$ surgery
-Moved to family house in Orlando FL
-Found old college friends
-Organized a one night only art show titled Altered State
-Created my first installation titled Lily Pad Forest
-Organized a Twin Peaks party at local club in Orlando
-Found a cute farmette in the Catskills in Central New York
-Moved back to New York
-Currently have ten chickens
-Have had two installations in the barn. One was Lily Pad Forest and currently it's Pennies, Band Aids & Safety Pins




So tell me, what have you been up to in 5 years? xo

No comments:


Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Rockin' the Catskills, United States
Love number stations.