30 March 2007

Mister blue sky is living here today...


One of my favorite things about Easter are chenille baby chicks. I am not really sure when I first got them, but I adore these little guys. They make me laugh. Someone I knew used to be afraid of them. They're 1/2 inch high. ?

My son loves them now too and has placed them in a tree. He was a little upset that I took them out of the tree to take the photo.

Still showing the house. I am officially tired of doing it. Everything is in a holding position and it is driving us crazy.

I read this last weekend and was great. Currently we're watching this and I'm hooked.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Don't forget about paintergirl asks.

Peace.


8 comments:

Stepping Over the Junk said...

I LOVE THOSE TOO! I can get them for 15 cents at a local store and eventually they end up smooshed somewhere and get smaller and the feet tucked into them and you dont even feel them when you step on them (which smooshes them further) But still, I love them.

JC said...

I love cute chicks.

I haven't seen Brick yet but it's on my Netflix list.

paintergirl said...

stepping-they are so cute, I just love they're smashed little faces.

jc-oh-brick was really good.

kristen said...

I love those little chicks myself. There's a book out in the world that has little chicks in funny little dioramas - perhaps this is your next series of photos as well?

paintergirl said...

kiki-really? I have to find that. Maybe I will draw them-that's a very good idea! Have lot's of fun!

hollibobolli said...

I want the little book with chickens in dioramas!!

You and Faith would get along just fine.

paintergirl said...

Holli-Faith has pink ones too. I love her.

hollibobolli said...

And she would hand them to you as a token of her returned love. I really wanted her to hand them out at our wedding. She loves those things.

I need to stock up on them immediately!!


Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Rockin' the Catskills, United States
Love number stations.