23 March 2005

Get her jacked up on some cheap champagne...

It's been a very long time, so onwards and upwards. I came upon VH1, the most shocking moments in Rock and Roll history. I saw The Who and that was that.

6. The Who concert where 11 people died
5. Marvin Gaye was shot by his dad
4. the Altamont concert/Hell Angels
3. Kurt Cobain's suicide
2. Micheal Jackson
1. And this better be the worst, John Lennon's death

I am questioning the validity of #2. Is it really so shocking about jackson, and he really isn't very rock and roll now is he?

Today I'm wearing my DEVO shirt to scare all of those pretentious mom's out there in Gymboree land. It's no wonder I have no mommy friends.

No comments:


Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Rockin' the Catskills, United States
Love number stations.